Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Option 3 (7.6Mb) versus Vodafone 7.6Mb package?

Options
  • 24-06-2009 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Hi.
    I'm currently with Eircom, paying €40 ex. vat for the business broadband plus line rental. My bill end up over €90 each month for...I don't know what.
    Voda's site states the top package for €59 with calls(not important) and a contention ratio of 24:1 While BT just quoted me approx. €57 for broadband and line rental (no calls) with a contention ratio of 12:1

What opinions do you guys have? Cost is not the(complete) issue here, Reliability is.
    I think I should go with BT, but I don't know for sure, so I'm throwing it out to you knowledgable folk!
    Regards,
    John.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

Obskure wrote: »
    Hi.
    I'm currently with Eircom, paying €40 ex. vat for the business broadband plus line rental. My bill end up over €90 each month for...I don't know what.
    Voda's site states the top package for €59 with calls(not important) and a contention ratio of 24:1 While BT just quoted me approx. €57 for broadband and line rental (no calls) with a contention ratio of 12:1

What opinions do you guys have? Cost is not the(complete) issue here, Reliability is.
    I think I should go with BT, but I don't know for sure, so I'm throwing it out to you knowledgable folk!
    Regards,
    John.
    Broadband all comes from the same exchanges, all that differs is who you pay. BT's 7.6MB packing is not 12:1, it's 24:1 - I have it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Calebmcd

7.6mb is 12:1
    7mb is 24:1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

Calebmcd wrote: »
    7.6mb is 12:1
    7mb is 24:1
    Not with BT - http://url.ie/1x5q

Advertisement