Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing the banner in Blacknight sitebuilder.

Options
  • 24-06-2009 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

I signed up to Blacknight to make a simple website and I'm using their sitebuilder. Does anyone know if it's possible to edit the banner? What I particularly want to do is add some WordArt from Microsoft Word and a picture.

I'm also looking to use a few different fonts. The few included in the templates are very limited.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Moved to the Blacknight forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I'd recommend you contact our support desk (support@blacknight.com) with your questions in as much detail as possible

With regard to fonts - are you talking about text? or graphics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭fattestman

blacknight wrote: »
    With regard to fonts - are you talking about text? or graphics?

A bit of both. I just want to adapt with the banner in two ways: 1) by using fonts from Microsoft Word such as outlined fonts and wordart, and 2) by changing the default photograph set into the template.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭fattestman

Even if some nice person out there could point me in the direction of a document that would show me how to publish the nice site I've mucked together in Microsoft Publisher 2007 to the web via Blacknight?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

MS Publisher has FTP as far as I know, so you should be able to just upload with it ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement