Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone repair - how long does it take?

• 24-06-2009 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

M SE W760i has a broken speaker piece, there's a nice buzz from it when people talk.

Went in to o2 to get it fixed, and it's been with them since the 6th of June. Pretty sure they told it usually takes about 2 weeks. I called them Monday and was told it was move to a status 3 or something??

Does it normally take this long? It's only and ear-piece, can't be to hard to replace? I'm glad I took out their loan phone even thou it's the most annoying POS ever :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The 6th was a saturday, so chances are it was still there till monday or tuesday untouched. You should have had it back monday though, so if its not back tomorrow i would let them know your not happy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I told her that her that when I called. I'll give it till Monday before any uproar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Well normally its ten days, so if i went on the monday 9th, should have been back monday 22nd when you rang. Suppose its not to bad since you have a loaned phone

No that loan phone softened the blow a little but the Nokia 2600 is crap

Still had not expected it to take this long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

If you pm me the ref number for the repair I might be able to help you out. I know there is a guys from fonemenders registered on our forum who might help you out too.

• Advertisement

Got phone back yesterday, got an sms that it was fixed on monday.

Advertisement