Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest fares to Oz/NZ, which travel agent?

Options
  • 24-06-2009 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

I always found A1 fares to be great for booking tickets to Oz. Trying to book tickets to NZ now but their quote was higher than even USIT so wondering who you all found to be the best.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brennarr

Booked a flight to Sydney from Dublin with Australian Holidays in Abbey St. Going with Singapore Airlines for €606 return in Mid September which is pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shane_C

USIT have €800 I think. I heard there is a from rome to Bankock (excuse the spelling) for €99. Might be worth looking into

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭myhorse

Singapore are doing a promo book before 30th June for a flight between sept - dec for very good rates
    sydney €610
    melly €599
    arse end €599

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/content/local/IE/promo_fares/index.jsp

Advertisement