Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring back Stavros

Options
  • 24-06-2009 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭

Don't know who he is or what he did to be banned but Mods please let Stavros back on boards.... He talks about himself in the third party and that €5 home game thing is comic genius. Every time I see him post it brings a smile to my face!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Don't worry Phil, I'm sure he'll be back soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,319 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Wasnt that just a pisstake of nicnicnic's wsop stakes thread though?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭westlife

I think Nic would be the first to laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

westlife wrote: »
    I think Nic would be the first to laugh!

Not saying it wasnt funny but it was word for word in parts, just nobody mentioned it is all.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

Own a peice of me at the WSOP
    My initial plan for this years WSOP was to fly out for the main event on the first of July. Yesterday I decided to change that and head out next Wednesday. Not having budgeted for the extra two weeks of tournaments and costs I've decided to sell some of my action. I'm charging a small premium. If you don't agree with this don't buy, but please, I don't want to debate the merit of the premium in the thread. Over the last three and a half years I've cashed for €215,000 in major tournaments where my buyins have been less then €70,000, this represents > 200 % roi so I feel I'm worth it.

The Tournaments that I'm selling action in (I will play others not included)

Sat 20 Jun at 12.00 pm
    $ 1,500 No Limit Hold'em 3 Day event.

Sat 27 Jun at 12.00 pm

Mon 29 Jun at 12.00 pm

Fri 3 Jul - Tue 10 Nov at 12.00 pm
    $ 10,000 World Championship No Limit Hold'em

Total buyins $14,500

I'm selling 40% for $7250 so the premium is .2 or 1 to .8

Therefore its $180 per 1 %

Stars is preferable for any transaction, send to enpea ( waterford )

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

Mods don't delete this plz, this is serious business

My initial plan for this weekends homegame was to get a lift out to SF's house this weekend. Yesterday I decided to change that and instead will be getting a taxi to his house. Not having budgeted for the extra charge that a taxi will give, I've decided to sell some of my action. I'm charging a small premium. If you don't agree with this don't buy, but please, I don't want to debate the merit of the premium in the thread. Over the last three and a half years I've dominating the home games, recently winning 3 in a row and busting in second in the fourth. Given the fish that play, I feel I'm worth it.

The Tournaments that I'm selling action in (I will play others not included)

Sat 27 Jun at 20.00 pm
    $5 No Limit Hold'em 1 hour event.

Sat 27 Jun at 21.00 pm

Sat 27 Jun at 22.00 pm

Sat 27 Jun at 23.00 pm

Total buyins $20

I'm selling 40% for $400 so the premium is reasonable

Therefore its $40 per 1 %

Stars is preferable for any transaction, send to JimStavros

ty

he should of left same dates and a 3 day event for the 5$ events lol :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Wow, you're quick.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭smcb

reminds me of the time i was told i wasn't allowed into a bar by a bouncer for laughing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭gondorff

smcb wrote: »
    reminds me of the time i was told i wasn't allowed into a bar by a bouncer for laughing

Well put. Whoever banned this fella is a soulless killjoy cnut who wants everyone to be a conformist robot.

You're only allowed to laugh at THEIR funnies... and then only when THEY say you can... lol.

Fcuking shower of overgrown school prefects:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭westlife

gondorff wrote: »
    Well put. Whoever banned this fella is a soulless killjoy cnut who wants everyone to be a conformist robot.

You're only allowed to laugh at THEIR funnies... and then only when THEY say you can... lol.

Apols to the Mods for attracting this type of post. please close at your discretion

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

gondorff wrote: »

gondorff looking to join the latest stavros?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

westlife wrote: »
    Apols to the Mods for attracting this type of post. please close at your discretion
    Freedom of expression FTW!!! Stavros is a funny fecker, but unfortunately he's banned... but don't worry, he'll be back in a few months.

wine bars FTW too \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

funny imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 TroyStavros

If someone is banned someone is banned, no exceptions. Can't be one rule for one and another for another, don't want this place degenerating into anarchy. Fair play to the mods for standing tall on this issue, rattle your cage all you want, the laws are there for a reason

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

If someone is banned someone is banned, no exceptions. Can't be one rule for one and another for another, don't want this place degenerating into anarchy. Fair play to the mods for standing tall on this issue, rattle your cage all you want, the laws are there for a reason

Would you be willing to do a well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 TroyStavros

Icarus152 wrote: »
    Would you be willing to do a well?

TroyStavros really does not think he's been around these shores long enough to do a well but if the powers that be call for it then TroyStavros shall participate.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

TroyStavros really does not think he's been around these shores long enough to do a well but if the powers that be call for it then TroyStavros shall participate.

Any objections Mods?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭percy007

Icarus152 wrote: »
    Any objections Mods?

Bumpity bump as Troy is online now!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement