Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Mounting Camera

Options
  • 24-06-2009 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi all,

Just a quick question, bout a high grade suction cup camera mount off ebay. VERY expensive but looks and acts the business. Want to get some cool car shots, wheels moving, looking in the drivers window....etc etc. Has anyone every tried this?? Its all insured but could you get stopped by the cops for doing it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

I've sent you a PM with a link to a video I shot using suction mounts.

I haven't been stopped by the garda whilst using them so can't tell you what their reaction would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Franner

If you haven't bought it and want to try it out, the chap in Irish Video rents one out sometimes (along with Dollies and Cranes and other stuff.) He's based in Lusk and is reasonable. I rented equipment of him recently and he was great to deal with. The number is 8709298. Worth a call if looking to rent gear imo.

Advertisement