Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from some else wrong and bullying

Options
  • 24-06-2009 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

dont no why i was banned i am on my works computer where there is over 70 people here and some one with the same one else who works here must have got banned for some guy called xbox36016? and also the is a guy going around and bullying me called callaway92 who i do not now who he is by the wasy so to me i have got banned for some else wrong things do have done before on this site so and help or feedback will be nice
    yours
    thealltimelow
    here is the pm
    Banned from After Hours

Hi thealltimelow,

You have been banned from After Hours for the following duration:

Permanent

for the following reason:

re-reg of Xbox36016 and so forth.

Providing your ban is not permanent, it will be lifted automatically after Permanent.
    Also, please be aware that an abusive response to this automated message may result in an extension of your ban, or in extreme cases, being banned from the entire site.

Thanks,

Forum Moderator.

Advertisement