Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cotbeds

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

We have just purchased the Manhattan Cot bed with matching Dresser from Smyths (€179 each) > no complaints, recommended, although I see the dresser has now fallen to €149 > oh poo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 fashionista!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Camelot wrote: »
    We have just purchased the Manhattan Cot bed with matching Dresser from Smyths (€179 each) > no complaints, recommended, although I see the dresser has now fallen to €149 > oh poo :)

We're going to Ikea for the furniture. The only reason we aren't going there for the cotbed too is that they only do cots or extendable beds. No cotbeds.

Furniture is quite expensive. A good dresser unit in Ikea is about €100, with a changing level on top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I have the Hamillton and baby loves it... sleeps soundly.

We ended up getting the Syndey one in Smyths that was down from €249.99 to €129.99. The staff weren't sure why it was reduced so much but it was our favourite cotbed from the minute we walked into the place.

We also got a high chair, graco swing and bounce and some other stuff. The Smyths sale is very good and I'd recommend people give it a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Chuchu

Hi Lemlin...
    Was thinking of getting that Sydney one myself this weekend, it looks nice and is good value in the sale. Here's a silly question though, it is just that.. i.e. a cot that'll turn into a bed (do til about 3-4yrs?) and not just a cot?
    I was on the Smyths site and they didn't seem to have any much other info on it other than pics and price. Any info wd be great thanks. :)

Chuchu wrote: »
    Hi Lemlin...
    Was thinking of getting that Sydney one myself this weekend, it looks nice and is good value in the sale. Here's a silly question though, it is just that.. i.e. a cot that'll turn into a bed (do til about 3-4yrs?) and not just a cot?
    I was on the Smyths site and they didn't seem to have any much other info on it other than pics and price. Any info wd be great thanks. :)

Yep, its a cot that the sides and end come off and it works as a bed. Most cotbeds last until the child is about 5.

I haven't seen it yet. Only the box. My OH went to the shop to get it with her mam and they both thought it was the nicest cotbed there. The strange thing is that it was the only cotbed without a product description or price on it. They had to ask to be shown it as we'd seen it on the website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

I got this one in Eurobaby

€199 delivered including mattress

http://www.eurocycles.ie/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=584

Advertisement