Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stenciling help with tattoos

Options
  • 24-06-2009 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi. Ok so here goes. Im teaching myself to tattoo and Im having trouble with my stencils. Basically when i trace my design I then go over it with a skin pen. Then i spray the skin with stencil fluid , wait a rew seconds and apply the transfer.. However it comes out either too faint or smudged !!!! Aaaaggghhhh !!!!!!! Any tips or advice please . Id be very grateful... Thanks..x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭dingdong1

jimmid098 wrote: »
    Im teaching myself to tattoo and Im having trouble...
    :pac::pac::pac: nobody here is going to help you. get an apprenticeship with a competent artist or you will never know how to tattoo properly. you can trust me on that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭jimmid098

dingdong1 wrote: »
    :pac::pac::pac: nobody here is going to help you. get an apprenticeship with a competent artist or you will never know how to tattoo properly. you can trust me on that!!
    actually its my wife who is teaching herself and is an at home mother with small children i for one am very proud of her and to be honest if you were to see her work would probably be a little surprised she has allways been interested in tattooing and it very artistic thank you for your comment i understand totally where your coming from its just you dont really know the full story

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

actually its my wife who is teaching herself and is an at home mother with small children i for one am very proud of her and to be honest if you were to see her work would probably be a little surprised she has allways been interested in tattooing and it very artistic thank you for your comment i understand totally where your coming from its just you dont really know the full story

It doesn't really matter which of you it is, the same applies. You can only self teach so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭jimmid098

i only asked a civil question i didnt realise i was breaking some kind of stone mason seceret society!! my wife would love to take an apprentaship but as i stated we have very young kids and i work she has mainly done work on herself but if very keen to learn more is this such a bad thing ??? aslo is this not a site for such things ?? why is it titled so ?? please people dont be the kind of people we all hate :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

i didnt realise i was breaking some kind of stone mason seceret society!!

Well Damo does like his paddling! :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement