Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted Hay shed 2-3 bay LOOK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

• 24-06-2009 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

alright im looking everywere all over the country for a hay shed any size but can't be overly big!

you know the way people are buidlig the big slatted house and all the new type sheds and just leaving the old rounded roffed hay shed rotting down the field well im your man!

if you dont wnat it i will take it away....but if you want money i will pay you for it....if there is a lean too on it i will take that aswell!

willing to pay cash! up to 500 quid!!

come on ladS!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭cycling is fun

sent u a pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Are you only looking for 1 shed or as many sheds as you can get?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 slaxbolts

hi thanks cycling i replied to the pm...

as for the other reply im looking for like a hay shed round roofed with a lean too but if its just the hay shed i can build a lean too on myself....do you have anything yourself????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭rcecil

I'm in S. Sligo and willing to negotiate

you both have them please pm me your number...

• Advertisement

slaxbolts wrote: »
    hi thanks cycling i replied to the pm...

as for the other reply im looking for like a hay shed round roofed with a lean too but if its just the hay shed i can build a lean too on myself....do you have anything yourself????
    I was wondering why you want to search the country for a shed to dismantle. It would be a lot easier and a lot less hassle to buy second hand A frame trusses then buy railway rails and timber and new cladding. By the time you find a shed even to get it free dismantle it transport it home and rebuild it, it will cost you more than what I suggested. My brother and I built a 25'x45'x12'high shed some years ago at a fraction of the cost of a new shed.

im just looking for a 2-3 bay hay shed and transform it into a garage and a place to store stuff then i want to put on 1 or 2 lean toos..do you have a shed????? thats for sale?

slaxbolts wrote: »
    im just looking for a 2-3 bay hay shed and transform it into a garage and a place to store stuff then i want to put on 1 or 2 lean toos..do you have a shed????? thats for sale?
    Sorry I don't. What part of the country are you living in case I hear of any sheds for sale?

the shed is too be built in mayo

Bump, still looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭PaddyBloggit

Sam Kade wrote: »
    I was wondering why you want to search the country for a shed to dismantle. It would be a lot easier and a lot less hassle to buy second hand A frame trusses then buy railway rails and timber and new cladding. By the time you find a shed even to get it free dismantle it transport it home and rebuild it, it will cost you more than what I suggested. My brother and I built a 25'x45'x12'high shed some years ago at a fraction of the cost of a new shed.

Any idea where I could source railway rails and A frame trusses in Munster?

Any idea where I could source railway rails and A frame trusses in Munster?
    We got our railway rails at Jim Lynchs Coachford in Cork, the trusses came from a shop that was taken down in Mallow. Noel C Duggan in Millstreet used to sell secondhand trusses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭PaddyBloggit

Thanks Sam .... much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Sam Kade wrote: »

Hi,

Sorry to dig up such an old thread. Came across this when looking for info same as the op, but Sam your advice makes a lot of sense.
    Would you mind giving me a rough idea of how much your own shed cost to build?
    We're looking to build one of roughly the same dimensions.

Cheers,

C:cool:

Failing that, if anyone has a (cheap preferably €500 or thereabouts) large shed/barn for sale in Kilkenny or surrounding Counties, please pm me :)

Advertisement