Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

enniscrone

Options
  • 24-06-2009 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

have a voucher for surfing lesson and planning to go up for a weekend, i live in ballisodare so not far really but money is bit tight anyway.

i rang a caravan park today in enniscrone to find out whether it was possible to rent a caravan for a weekend and it isnt, they only do chalets for a week at a time which is fair enough, but the person i spoke to was rude and practically hung up didnt give me a chance to ask about pitching a tent.

quite annoyed as from what i can gather on internet it is the only campsite in enniscrone. not a fan of camping but thought one night wouldnt be too bad.

so just wondering does anyone know if there is another campsite? if there is a nice guesthouse which is reasonable. will be just me and my 14 yr old son.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

sfhawke7w wrote: »
    have a voucher for surfing lesson and planning to go up for a weekend, i live in ballisodare so not far really but money is bit tight anyway.

i rang a caravan park today in enniscrone to find out whether it was possible to rent a caravan for a weekend and it isnt, they only do chalets for a week at a time which is fair enough, but the person i spoke to was rude and practically hung up didnt give me a chance to ask about pitching a tent.

quite annoyed as from what i can gather on internet it is the only campsite in enniscrone. not a fan of camping but thought one night wouldnt be too bad.

so just wondering does anyone know if there is another campsite? if there is a nice guesthouse which is reasonable. will be just me and my 14 yr old son.

thanks

Try Ropers Pub, they have accommodation above the pub, and a good standard AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

sfhawke7w wrote: »
    the person i spoke to was rude and practically hung up didnt give me a chance to ask about pitching a tent.

thanks

I'm having a Beavis moment now. :D

Advertisement