Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Few from Italy for C & C

• 24-06-2009 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭

1) Taken thro glass
    [EMAIL="%3Ca%20href="]3658128624_954189c0f3.jpg[/EMAIL]">

2) Lake Garda
    [EMAIL="%3Ca%20href="]3657331037_aacd1a5933.jpg[/EMAIL]">

View of Lake Garda
    3657327035_78b45c6b0c.jpg

4)
    Kids on the shore (mine) well 2 of them!!!
    [EMAIL="%3Ca%20href="]3657477311_f172a8c6cf.jpg[/EMAIL]

Stunning place. Will go back and have a few day trips with camera planned. Few more on my flickr. flickrLeoBissett

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

They are all nice, it looks like a wonderful place.........;)
    but.....No 2 has potential, but its too dark, and could have been cropped better ! (well you did ask for C&C :pac:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭KarmaGarda

I agree with Morrisseeeee there on photo 2. Although I think the angle is just ever so slightly off which is a pity. It means if you crop it the end of the pier is no longer mid photo.

Also, wondering if you've done any PP on image 4? I think it has potential too. With a small bit of level/curve adjustments you could really bring out the colours on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Number 2 would be great if it was taken on the ground. Still a nice photo though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Nice pics. Which town around Lake Garda is that? I'm off there (Desenzano) on honeymoon in October

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

Thanks for replies. Is this a little better? Not great at editing. Messed up the angle a bit ok.

[EMAIL="%3Ca%20href="]3659706578_c702a38588.jpg[/EMAIL]

Please Feel free to edit it yourself. I am not a fan of editing to much just a little saturation and some cropping.
    What I did learn is its essential to plan 1 or 2 days to get out early and late to get the best of the light. I will be well organised next year.

Could not recommend this place enough. My third time in Italy. Little awkward trying to get photos with kids in tow, but its safe and very nice. Planning next year already. Bella Italia 20th June 2010 roll on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Nice pics. Which town around Lake Garda is that? I'm off there (Desenzano) on honeymoon in October

Stayed in Bella Italia which is in Pescheria, about 4 or 5 miles from where you will be went thro Desenzano on Monday on way to Airport.

P.M me and I will give you few details.

Advertisement