Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Garda station

Options
  • 24-06-2009 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering...

Has anyone noticed a difference since the new garda station has been open?

Personally..I haven't, but, saying that I spend half my time in Tallaght so perhaps I'm missing out. The one thing that gets me are the boy racers who go flying up the celbridge road past the maxol station. How come those lads are never stung??? Garda car in the kelly medical centre parking spaces and they would all be stung!! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Blue_Wolf wrote: »
    I'm just wondering...

Has anyone noticed a difference since the new garda station has been open?

Personally..I haven't, but, saying that I spend half my time in Tallaght so perhaps I'm missing out. The one thing that gets me are the boy racers who go flying up the celbridge road past the maxol station. How come those lads are never stung??? Garda car in the kelly medical centre parking spaces and they would all be stung!! ;)

I've noticed a bit of an improvement in fairness...... a few more cars around the area.

The other night i was on my way to astro in the amenities and some young lads were pulling and dragging at a bus stop on the hill, damaging the frame work of the perspex, while i was waiting for directory enquiries to put me through to the station i met a squad car coming up the hill and flagged him down. Before the opening you'd have been lottery level lucky to meet a squad car in the early evening

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

did he catch them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Blue_Wolf wrote: »
    did he catch them?

No idea, like i said i was on my way to the amenities, wasn't going to turn around and follow him back up the hill to watch my tax euro's at work.

Advertisement