Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatoo Removal

Options
  • 25-06-2009 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi there

can anyone recommend anywhere where I could get laser tatoo removal. I have a tatoo on my shoulder and due to an unforeseen change in circumstances I wish to have it removed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 irlandesa

Hi there

can anyone recommend anywhere where I could get laser tatoo removal. I have a tatoo on my shoulder and due to an unforeseen change in circumstances I wish to have it removed.

<removed text>

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

They do it in the hospital in Clane, Co.Kildare, sure there's more places too.

Edit: found link, http://www.clanecosmeticsurgery.com/Runtime/TattooRemoval.aspx
    It only seems to talk about excision, but i'm fairly sure they do lazer as well, worth giving em a ring or something.

Advertisement