Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why?

• 25-06-2009 1:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭

Why does Sharpshooter keep locking threads with that stupid pink font? Is it some sort of power trip? Yes IMO.......discuss please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

That's a full stop, right there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Changing the colour of her posts to pink? My god, hitler must be rolling in his grave. She probably does it to emphasis that she is a mod. I fail to see how it's a power trip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

It is to add some colour to a troll's boring life

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Rabies wrote: »
    It is to add some colour to a troll's boring life
    That doesn't explain the pink though. Every one knows blue isn't as power trippy as pink.

Its the girly touch she brings to AH.

I can't wait to see the new curtains and wallpaper :)

• Advertisement

Rabies wrote: »
    Its the girly touch she brings to AH.

I can't wait to see the new curtains and wallpaper :)

After a post like that the only girl here is you.

talk to the hand

\o.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement