Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FIFA 09

• 25-06-2009 2:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

diving header achievement? how the **** do you get this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Your cross needs to be low in the air. Double tap X for low cross.

Can be done with Crouchy easily

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Fling yourself at it 20G
    Score with a diving header in a match
    For this, pick Chelsea as your team (if you want is a.s.a.p) as Drogba is the player who does diving headers the most on the game. Try to play against a rubbish team, like Aldershot or Barnet (Both Coca-cola league 2).
    I've been told that the best way to get this achievement is to give you're opponent a corner, then, once the corner has been taken, win the ball and fast break (Basically give it to one of your wingers and leg it). Once to get to around the edge of the penalty area, double tap to cross the ball, and double tap to do a diving header. If you successfully perform a diving header, the player will land on his chest. Once it goes in, achievement unlocked.

There ya go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

will try it tonight. dunno if i'll get it though. it's quite the **** tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

celtic723 wrote: »
    diving header achievement? how the **** do you get this?

Better again make the 2nd team a user controlled team (2nd controller) then just keep trying with crosses..Rather than having to chase after the ball each time a cross fails

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

a) There is a FIFA and PES forum for these things.

b) Manual crossing settings did it for me. I was Bray Wanderes vs Liverpool and put in a shocking manual cross, ironically, Emika Onwubiko "flung himself at it".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Paddy_B

I got this today, funniest thing ever!
    Doing the 16 team tournament with a 1 star team, low cross, header off the crossbar, same guy again off the keepers gloves, same guy again into the keepers hands, keeper falls over and ball rolls out of his hands into the goals while said guy falls on his chest and BOOM! achievement unlocked :D

Advertisement