Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband In Newbridge Kildare Whats The Best ?

Options
  • 25-06-2009 7:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Is Ntl Broadband In Newbridge ?

You'd think Newbridge being a up and coming town with the shopping centre it would have everything.

Whats the Best Broadband you can get in Newbridge at the moment....

Would love to hear your thoughts please

I seen this T Shirt had to put it up Newbridge t shirt.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭h2s

I've been with eircom for 5 years now and the service is excellent, never once caved in. I'm on 3meg.

However the price gets me, and for that reason alone I am going to UPC, which my neighbours have and they say it is a great service. I'm going for the 10meg BB with tv and phone, hopefully will be installed next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭Damien360

bongotime wrote: »
    Is Ntl Broadband In Newbridge ?

You'd think Newbridge being a up and coming town with the shopping centre it would have everything.

Whats the Best Broadband you can get in Newbridge at the moment....

Would love to hear your thoughts please

I seen this T Shirt had to put it up Newbridge t shirt.jpg

It will depend where you are in the town. Majority will have eircom 3meg capability. UPC digital is not in all areas. They are offering 20meg at my location.

Advertisement