Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing Kildare

Options
  • 25-06-2009 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody know if thereis a piercing place in Naas or Newbridge, I checked golden pages and found nothing.

I didn't post in the Kildare forum because I think I might get a quicker answer here and I'd like to go today. But please move if it's inappropiate here.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

There's one in naas, but the name escapes me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

Does anybody know if thereis a piercing place in Naas or Newbridge, I checked golden pages and found nothing.

I didn't post in the Kildare forum because I think I might get a quicker answer here and I'd like to go today. But please move if it's inappropiate here.

Thanks

Really, you might as well head in to Dublin to Snakebite or somewhere similar. Don't just go somewhere cos it's close to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

There's one in naas, but the name escapes me :(

Called the razors edge and its in newbridge too apparently!
    http://www.therazorsedge.info/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I got my lip pierced in Razors Edge in Naas. There's no need to go to Dublin 'cause that place is grand. Had no problems at all and found them very nice and helpful :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Novella wrote: »
    I got my lip pierced in Razors Edge in Naas. There's no need to go to Dublin 'cause that place is grand. Had no problems at all and found them very nice and helpful :)
    You've complained loads about your lip piercing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

You've complained loads about your lip piercing!

Only lately it's been acting up! The actual piercing etc was fine!

Advertisement