Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! How to administer survey questions online.

Options
  • 25-06-2009 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi people,

i have a list of paper based questionnaire for my dissertation and would like to administer it online (respondents are able to tick off boxes and type answers in boxes). This can be either creating a webpage or sending it electronically via e-mail (whichever one is handier and as long as respondents are able to answer the questions electronically and send it back to me)

I was told there are some survey programmes i can pay for online to help with this but i was wondering if anyone knows anyway i can get this done for free (Yeah its the recession excuse again :pac:)

Anyone........

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,799 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Have you had a look at http://www.surveymonkey.com/ ??

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ice age

Yeah. I have to pay some $25 or so...

Maybe http://www.esurveyspro.com/

If you google 'create free online survey' you get the list of sites that I'm suggesting from;)

ehhhmmm i have.
    Most of the free ones give you about 10 free questions (or a set number of questions) or if its unlimited questions, then you will be unable to view all your responses till you pay (or they give you a set number of days of which if you dont get all your answers back, then you have to pay)

Thanks anyways....

ice age wrote: »
    ehhhmmm i have.
    Most of the free ones give you about 10 free questions (or a set number of questions) or if its unlimited questions, then you will be unable to view all your responses till you pay (or they give you a set number of days of which if you dont get all your answers back, then you have to pay)

Thanks anyways....

Ah, I was wondering what the catch was with the free versions.

• Advertisement

At this stage, there ainght nothing free hahah.

Advertisement