Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 2009 Online League (Xbox360)

Options
  • 25-06-2009 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys.

I dont expect too many replies to this, as I know its not the most popular game this side of the world, but Im setting up what would hopefully be a 32 team online Madden 2009 league on the Xbox 360 which would follow the same format as an NFL season. Teams would be split into conferences, divisions etc. based on what team you pick, the exact same way as the NFL. If you're interested, just send me a PM. Cheers.

Arc

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I wish you the best of luck with this! Is it just limited to boardsies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Nope, anyone really, its gonna be hard enough to get 32 people so if you know anyone! Just something to do really until Madden 10 comes out. There would be certain rules like on XBLN, such as no silly plays like 4th & 20 in the first quarter, but all that would be ironed out later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I suggest you drop a mention of it into the American Football forum, there would defo be a few in there that would be interested.

You could also try the NFL UK forums as there was a tournament/league run tehre a while back (probably run every year tbh) so you might pick up a few people from there too.

Already mentioned in the American Football forum. I thought id leave it on boards a few days first before I extend it to other forums I go to, would like it to be as many Irish people as possible, but cheers for the suggestion1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

PM sent!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

best of luck with it, personally I've never seen Madden for sale, not to mind played it!

Ok, 4 people so far. Not a bad start lol. Remember, its first come first served with regards to teams. Heres what we have so far...

AFC East
    Buffalo Bills
    Miami Dolphins
    New England Patriots (tallaghtoutlaws)
    Ney York Jets

AFC North
    Baltimore Ravens (columok)
    Cinicinnati Bengals
    Cleveland Browns
    Pittsburgh Steelers

AFC South
    Tennessee Titans
    Houston Texans
    Indianapolis Colts
    Jacksonville Jaguars

AFC West
    Denver Broncos
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Oakland Raiders
    San Diego Chargers

NFC East
    Dallas Cowboys
    New York Giants (Archimedes)
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Washington Redskins

NFC North
    Chicago Bears
    Detroit Lions
    Green Bay Packers
    Minnesota Vikings (danclinch)

NFC South
    Atlanta Falcons
    Carolina Panthers
    New Orleans Saints
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC West
    St. Louis Rams
    Arizona Cardinals
    San Francisco 49ers
    Seattel Seahawks

Its not very likely we'll get many people from Boards, so ill open it up to other forums I visit soon so hopefully we'll fill out the 32 teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

This will be sweet looking forward to it.

Advertisement