Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dogface Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Victor is a natural in front of cameras.

Dogface for the Late Late.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Dogface for the Late Late.

He'll have to lose the Guile hair, first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Just gonna bump this as there's a good few more people on here now and they may not have seen this.

I always find it an entertaining watch and an amusing way to be introduced to the US's top players. Keep in mind this has been going since the launch of the game.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DogfaceShow#g/u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Justin wong interview was good. I love the with kai where he talks about hating sf4 and he just plays it to annoy people with el fuerte :pac:

Not all of the Justin wong one is up yet. Episodes are usually 3-4 parters but for some reason it takes ages for them to get each part up. I'll bump this again when its all up.

Special mention for Episode 3 with S-Kill and MrWizard (guy who runs SRK and Evo)

Episode 3 (6 parts!):

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

"Once I go black?"
    "Speaking of which, here is my other guest..."

RopeDrink wrote: »
    watched all of them except one last night

Which one was that?

Yeah Dogface is funny, I mean when I first encountered this I was expecting it to be horrible. Its really hard to do something like that on the subject such as it is and not be horribly cheesy. Fair play to the guy.

On the subject of not knowing the people, I actually came across these as they came out, so I actually didn't know most of the people being interviewed, thus this was my introduction to them. Which actually worked out pretty cool when I saw them in tournies then.

I knew 'of' gootecks. Didn't know mike ross. Only others I knew was S-kill and obviously j-wong but sure that vid is very recent. The otheres were out before the summer generally.

MrWizard I recognized as the fat guy from this trailer of bang the machine : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEDmbAPH8LI&feature=related

connected the dots to him being the admin guy on SRK. Anyway serveed as a pretty cool way to be introduced to the top players and people in the US community.

I looked forward to him interviewing chris hu hehe.

Advertisement