Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radeon x1300

Options
  • 25-06-2009 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Hi
    i have an x1300 card in my pc and i'm lookin to upgrade it but can find little info on it all.

Can anyone tell me is it pci-e x16?

And can anyone tell me which gfx card i should go for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Comes in both AGP and PCI-E. Download GPU-Z and it'll tell you. Then we can give better video card recommendations - but in the meantime give you information such as CPU and Ram.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

i have an amd athlon 64 x2 5600 and 4gb of ram..
    also i dled the gpu-z and it is pci-ex16

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Next questions are:
    What resolution do You game at, ie what size is your monitor?
    Your budget?
    Which games? Pointless upgrading to the latest & greatest if You only play football manager and poker :D

ehhh i'm gonna be using it to play empire total war at as high resoulotion as possible ona 20 inch dell monitor...
    I'm lookin at this card any opinions on it http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=460398

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

I'm not exactly sure how taxing Empire Total War is on a gpu, but this would be my next choice up. You've not exactly given a budget.
    Any reason why You picked a low profile gpu?

• Advertisement

in or around 50 euro is the budget really...
    Ehh no reason just guessed that was a good card :D

Advertisement