Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed up your Workflow - Editors Keys.

• 25-06-2009 11:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Just got my set of Editors Keys for Logic delivered. They're available for Logic / Reason / Cubase / Ableton / Pro-Tools

They're basically hard wearing stickers made out of about 50 woven layers of plastic.

They're white with all the Shortcuts from your DAW written on them. All colour coded so you know whether to use CTRL / ALT / SHIFT with them.

I've been using pretty much the same shortcuts with Logic since I got it.. Copy/Clone/Paste/Screensets..etc.. but in the space of a day, I've easily cut down on using the mouse by 50%.. Maybe more.

Well worth checking out. Cheaper than buying a specialized Keyboard.

Bought mine on Ebay.. Worked out about 15 bucks.

Pretty much the same direct from Editors Keys.

http://www.editorskeys.com/Editors-keys/Audio-Editing-Keyboards/audio-editing-shortcut-sets.html

Advertisement