Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reims,France?

• 25-06-2009 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Anybody study in Reims in France?
    Whats it like?
    Thanks!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 blanchdub

It has about 200000 inhabitants , quite rural outside (no large suburbs as the land is too expensive so was kept for wine mainly, so its development has been somehow hampered), many students..
    It is relatively safe, can be quiet, nice looking city centre, nice monuments ( i.e. cathedral), good green public transport. If you like the nature / biking / running / hiking you can head to "la montagne de Reims" which is a large hill on top of which you have a forest with lovely villages/wineyards clung on its slope. Paris is only 80 Km..so quick to get there by train ( TGV). Make the effort to mix with french students or at the very least non english speakers to make the most out of your stay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Haru

O_O

Whoa. I would have never expected the name of my town to pop up on an Irish forum... Well, studying here can be ok, depending on what you want to do. What uni/course are you thinking about ?

Advertisement