Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avail of new customer broadband deals

Options
  • 25-06-2009 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

May or may not be already common knowledge but after your 12 or six month contract is up it may be worth your while trying your ISP for any deals they have , granted ya have to sign up to another 12 month contract but if your not planning to change.
    I called up perlico to inquire if I could and they upped my 1mb to 3mb and alongside with 6 months on their mobile package worth another €6 pm , small victory but keeps me happy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

im switching from BT to Perlico for their new offer of €46 a month
    Sighing up its asking me if was recommended by a friend and if details are correct get €20 off first bill.
    anyone care to recommend me to Perlico.??.doesnt say if any bonus for the person who recommends however

Advertisement