Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel & Parking

• 25-06-2009 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

I'm heading to sunny Spain on Sunday morning at 6am :D
    Just wondering whether anyone has any deals for hotels on Saturday night and what should I do for carparking at the airport?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You never said what airport, so im presuming dublin:

Cheapest Dublin Airport Parking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 441 ✭✭Ddad

I've stayed in a few of the airport hotels which offer parking for the duration of your trip as well as the accomadation at very good rates. Most have a shuttle bus to the airport on the half hour and are almost as close by as the actual car parks. If your flying out at a particularly early hour they're great as you don't have to haul ass from the city and park too. BTW go for price as your only putting the head down and maybe havin a pint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

As mentioned here Bewleys seem to be offering rooms for €50 - it is probably a mistake so be quick before they realise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

We are also heading to Spain next week too and are staying at Bewleys, €129 for a family room and parking for 15 days. Mind you, their online rate has just gone up from €4.50 per day to €7. Beats leaving Galway at 2 am for a 6:30 flight!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Cheers lads. Managed to book the Days Hotel in Park West for 38 euro and the airport parking for only €36.
    Thanks for your help.
    Bring on sunny Spain :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement