Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ballina.

• 25-06-2009 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

I know this is in Tipperary but I though I would post here over its close proximity to Killaloe because I'm thinking of renting just outside Ballina and intend getting eircom broadband as I work from home. Does anyone have any experiences of their service in the area?Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

A fella in work I know is after moving out to 1 of the new estates out near Ballina and he can't get Broadband, so I'd check availability if nothing else. Once it's on it's usually fairly ok though, 1 of the beauties of digital is that it's either on or off (1 or 0 :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

after seeing your post just checked with my daughter's employer

up to 7 MB download is available, service is good .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭cards

Awesome.Thanks so much.

Advertisement