Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gayz on the gates... of the Dáil

Options
  • 25-06-2009 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Via Panti's Blog.

Excellent stuff. Apparently there were news crews, so it may be on the aul televisual apparatus later.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Unfortunately jacko had to go and die, totally stealing our thunder ¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Good on them..it's more the kind of politically orientated protest I would like to see. Only two of them though? Was there a larger group of supporters? If the community can turn out x hundreds or thousands (?) of people for pride surely the same could be done for these kinds of demonstrations.

Anyway, on the point I think I spied a headline on the front page of the Irish Times saying that the Greens are saying the civil partnership bill doesn't go far enough..I haven't read the full article on it yet, but unfortunately I doubt they would stake their place in government on the matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭kisaragi

In fairness I don't think anyone really knew about it until it happened... I for one didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

kisaragi wrote: »
    In fairness I don't think anyone really knew about it until it happened... I for one didn't.
    +1 If i had of known about it i would of told them to use a better chain lock :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Fair play to them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement