Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Campervan at AC/DC

• 25-06-2009 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi all, I'm heading to AC/DC on Sunday in Punchestown on Sunday and was wondering if it was was worth bringing the campervan and finding a spot to camp around Naas? Is there anyone else out there thinking of doing the same and if so is there any good campervan sites in the area?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

tSeacha wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm heading to AC/DC on Sunday in Punchestown on Sunday and was wondering if it was was worth bringing the campervan and finding a spot to camp around Naas? Is there anyone else out there thinking of doing the same and if so is there any good campervan sites in the area?

it says you cant camp, but just park at the side of the road?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭ronaneire

It is not that far from Blessington, you cold drive up and park there if you weren't going to be drinking :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tSeacha

I'm a bit worried about parking on the side of the road. 70,000 fans after an AC/DC concert (myself included) may not make for a good nights sleep.
    Blessington may be an option but I imagine I will have a few beers at the gig so I expect it will be the last option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ekundayo

hi there

anyone got an idea how far it is from punchestown to blessington
    is it walking distance ?
    thinkin of bringing my camper to ac/dc too
    first visit so i dunno wat to expect
    help ....

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭boyoh

7.6 miles on the R410 1.5 to 2 hours if your fit. Bring a bicycle and maybe half an hour would do you................b:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ekundayo

cheers boyoh
    that wont be happenin anyway
    7.6 would make me vomit lol
    cheers for info
    any other ideas anyone
    where can i park my camper so i can crawl to it after ac/dc in
    punchestown on sun nite
    any farmers wanna rent me a patch ??

Advertisement