Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Occassion wear shop in Dublin City?! Urgent!!

• 25-06-2009 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Right girls, I've a wedding to go to in 2 weeks time, and I'm starting to panic slightly because of all the shops I've tried in Dublin, I can't find a single thing I like!!

Shops I've been in:
    -Debenhams
    -Dundrum Shopping centre
    -Pamela Scott
    -Coast
    -Stephen's Green Shopping Centre
    -Ilac centre (plus the little dress shop beside it)

I can't seem to find ANYTHING - and anything I do find costs an arm and a leg! I really don't wanna pay over €100 for something I'm gonna wear once or twice...

Any ideas?

(I haven't tried Arnotts yet, so I'll look there later...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Oasis (great sale on at the moment) but not the one in dundrum ... Grafton Street have a much better selection

Reiss on the green?

Topshop ... again not the one in Dundrum ... the one on the green have much better stock

Laura Ashley have a good sale on as well

Wallis always have loads of dresses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭jacool

I used to have this problem until I discovered my wardrobe - lucky me !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I'm a big fan of Monsson's sales.
    Their dresses usually go for over €200 but get reduced to under €100 most of the times I've been in there and they rarely look tacky which can be the case with some of the more independent dress shops.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jclare56

heya,

warehouse have a great sale on their party dresses at the moment, and karen millen also have a pretty cool sale with most of their stuff half price or more,

best of luck!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The Lizard

try karen millen on grafton st. they have a great sale at the moment!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 dragonsue

did you go to TKMAX????

Advertisement