Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Artist Dublin

• 25-06-2009 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi All

My H2B is planning to get his 3rd tattoo. Was a good few years since he got his last one and the place he got it done in seems to have gone a bit downhill :rolleyes: or so he has heard! So just wondering where you guys would recommend? I have had a look through here and seen a few mentioned, i think he just wants to have lettering done this time, i.e a name in some sort of nice writing so he aint sure where to go!

Look forward to your suggestions :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Erin who works in Dublin Tattoo Company (In Arklow) and in Snakebite (Middle Abbey St.) is very good with lettering IMHO.
    She's in Snakebite Monday and Wednesday, and in Dublin Tattoo Company the other days (Except Sunday of course) AFAIK...
    Her Portfolio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Tommy in Classic Ink is hands down the best at lettering in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 sunflower353

Cool, thanks for that!

Erin who works in Dublin Tattoo Company (In Arklow) and in Snakebite (Middle Abbey St.) is very good with lettering IMHO.
    She's in Snakebite Monday and Wednesday, and in Dublin Tattoo Company the other days (Except Sunday of course) AFAIK...
    Her Portfolio

I have heard of her so thats great, think ill give her a buzz, thanks

He got the tattoo done in Classic Ink in the end, great job!

• Advertisement
Advertisement