Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upload a photo from phone to web

• 25-06-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Hi all quick question, tried a search no help :o

I need to upload a image from a phone to the web so I can email it, but cant seem to find a site that will accept images from phones, gmail wont allow me to attach a file for some reason, tried rapidshare, imageshack & photobucket but no use, any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

DermoMIO wrote: »
    Hi all quick question, tried a search no help :o

I need to upload a image from a phone to the web so I can email it, but cant seem to find a site that will accept images from phones, gmail wont allow me to attach a file for some reason, tried rapidshare, imageshack & photobucket but no use, any help would be appreciated.

Try Shozu, it's an application that you'll have to download to your phone. It supports Facebook, Flickr, Photobucket, Blogger and loads of different services.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

Hmm, something doesn't seem to check out.

You can transfer the image file from your phone to your PC yes? Possibly via data cable, bluetooth or infrared?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭DermoMIO

Hmm, something doesn't seem to check out.

You can transfer the image file from your phone to your PC yes? Possibly via data cable, bluetooth or infrared?

dont have the data cable for it on me, computer doesnt have either of those :(

thanks for the suggestions

EDIT : figured it out, I sent the picture by text message to my email, it only took over an hour to figure it out but I got there in the end. thanks for the help people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Why cant you just email it from your phone? If you click on the picture, and press send does it not give you bluetooth, mms and email as options? What phone do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭DermoMIO

Davy wrote: »
    Why cant you just email it from your phone? If you click on the picture, and press send does it not give you bluetooth, mms and email as options? What phone do you have?

thanks Davy I had just edited my post as you replied, I ended up texting it to my email which I never thought of, and I'm using a N92 :eek: just sold my N95 and ordered my N97 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

DermoMIO wrote: »
    thanks Davy I had just edited my post as you replied, I ended up texting it to my email which I never thought of, and I'm using a N92 :eek: just sold my N95 and ordered my N97 :D

With your n97 you can email, bluetooth, mms, flickr, ovi or facebook the picture all out of the box, and im probably forgetting a few ways :D

Advertisement