Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For all the "its a recession, where's my cheap tattoo?" heads...

Options
  • 25-06-2009 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

:cool:seemingly The Mint has changed its name to "recession tattoo", and has a dude with a bread board on Henry Street shouting "cheapest tattoos in dublin or you money back".

I know some of you have been waiting for this moment for some time - you's had best hurry down...:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

Just to be clear - I have nothing to do with this shop, nor am I recommending them, just laughing really hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

The Mint? Is that the studio down the lane near the GPO? I've not seen any work of recent time but they tattooed a friend a good few years ago and I wasn't impressed. What are they like now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭dingdong1

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Seems to be this guy:
    http://www.mundotattoosonline.com/
    who seems to travel round doing 'house calls' for tattoos, must have sprung for a months rent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Baggio...

hot2def wrote: »
    :cool:seemingly The Mint has changed its name to "recession tattoo"

The words "recession" and tattoo don't inspire confidence for me. When it comes to getting a tattoo - you get what you pay for (or should anyway). I'd rather shell out for a good tattoo at the end of the day.

There's always going to be a few chancers out there though, who will try and over charge you - just look around until you get the right artist, for a fair price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement