Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claiming extra vision €15 credit & cheap o2 numbers?

• 25-06-2009 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi peeps, im not that up to date on all the phone lark these days and just want to ask a thing or 2. I bought a phone in Extra vision, as an upgrade type thing with O2, i traded in my old phone aswell and got €20 off the price. Anyway, apparently I was to get €15 credit free with the upgrade, extra vision staff told me i'd get this when i registered the phone, how do i register it, im already regeistered with O2?

With O2 im entitled to a €40 loyalty credit upgrade which i claimed last week by registering the IMEI f my new phone on the O2 site. I didnt want to claim this €40 yet but it did it automatically, i thought i was claiming the €15. So how do i actually get the €15 can anyone tell me?

Also, on a seperate thing, are O2 still doing the free friend numbers or cheap friend numbers where you can select 3 or 5 of your most dialled numbers for a cheaper rate?

Ive the O2 Experience speakeasy package by the way, i top up by €20 a month and get free txts to all numbers. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement