Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reason for any lisbon referendum?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Oberoth wrote: »
    Very well, Comment withdrawn with regard to this. (for the sake of continuity. I wont actualy Remove the line from my previous post

No worries, it's a common misconception.

Don't forget to correct people you hear making the same mistake in future!

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭smithcity

I had plenty of interest the first time we had a referendum. Unfortunately it didn't count for anything since the No vote was thrown aside.
    This red herring of "Legally binding" gaurantee's that would be written into a treaty of accession with Croatia is a very paltry excuse to ignore a democratic vote.
    Sorry if I offended you by having that opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

smithcity wrote: »
    I had plenty of interest the first time we had a referendum. Unfortunately it didn't count for anything since the No vote was thrown aside.
    This red herring of "Legally binding" gaurantee's that would be written into a treaty of accession with Croatia is a very paltry excuse to ignore a democratic vote.
    Sorry if I offended you by having that opinion.

Your post was off topic in this thread.

Try this one:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055586368

Advertisement