Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you have the touch of The Fonz?

• 25-06-2009 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

The last couple of times I've tried to start my PC it has always hung on the Windows logo screen for minutes on end until I realised it starts when I give it a dig in the side, possibly a loose video card.

It seems the lord has blessed me with the same gift with PC's he bestowed upon The Fonz with jukeboxes. Eyyyyyy! :cool:

Just wondering, any boardsies out there who have started things with a deft punch* or a snap of the fingers?

*No domestic abuse stories please!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

No. Although everything I touch tends to turn to gold..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

When I touch a woman down there she turns on, whereas when I talk to them they turn off =]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Anytime my dishwasher stopped working I used to just run up and give it a strong kick. It worked every time...until I got arrested for spousal abuse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

any boardsies out there who have started things with a deft punch or a snap of the fingers?

I have a particle accelerator beneath my house, its been broken for months, and to think I never thought to give it a dig. Thanks, InkSlinger!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

As soon as Fonzie shows up its only a matter of time before AH literally jumps the shark...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

any boardsies out there who have started things with a deft punch or a snap of the fingers?

The Love Ulster riots :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Fonzy touched me once. He made me sing Bill Hailey songs while he did it too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Fonzy touched me once. He made me sing Bill Hailey songs while he did it too.
    Indeed.
    I have been known to rock around the clock.

The person who tries to fix my post by removing the l from clock is gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Terry wrote: »
    Indeed.
    I have been known to reach around The Rock.

The person who tries to fix my post by removing the l from clock is gay.

OK! I f**cked up your post instead!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,398 ✭✭✭Dartz

Percussive maintence.,

As good for fixing uncooperative TV's as it is for fixing uncooperative kids.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Terry wrote: »
    Indeed.
    I have been known to rock around the cock.

FYP

Totally worth taking a blast in the ass for this

Advertisement