Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It is time...

• 25-06-2009 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭

...for a new meme.

Seriously. IBTL is getting locked out, we can't haz lolcats anymorez, people are no longer allowed to welcome their moderator overloards and yore ma, while good at the start, has gotten old and boring (not to mention overused) surprisingly fast.

So. What's the next meme?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

IBIC - In Before Its Closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

*burp* time to go back to the basics.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

TIASTAEWPITBMIALAHASPFATFRAHHAHP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

WTf is a meme??:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

HEHEHOHEHEHAHEHOHO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

geebag. I believe it can be used everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Sharpshooter has that trendy pink-writing thing going on, its a new boards fashion just waiting to be used by others.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Yeah. We need some bluesky thinking to re-invent the wheel in this brainstorming sesh going forward.

Although at the same time Yore ma is dead and I need a new meme to kill off.
    Hmmm...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

let me begin with:EPIC FAIL
    sorry mate, but memes have a curious way about them... in the way, they cannot be produced...take milhouse for example...Forced meme is Forced... read encyclopediadramatica if you want to find new memes...that or 4chan...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

This Is A Stupid Thread And Everywhere White People Invade Turns Bloody Mental. I Ask Large Animals Have All She-Panthers Piss Flaps? Answer Turns Fckin Ridiculous Hungry Hippo Assbangs Helpless Panda

Well?

• Advertisement

Fizman wrote: »
    This Is A Stupid Thread And Everywhere White People Invade Turns Bloody Mental. I Ask Large Animals Have All She-Panthers Piss Flaps? Answer Turns Fckin Ridiculous Hungry Hippo Assbangs Helpless Panda

Well?

Close...the real meaning is in the slang thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Well?

That's your answer to everything!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

AAUAACFL

About as useful as a cock flavored lollipop.

It will catch on, just you wait and see. O this thread is AAUAACFL:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

HEHEHOHEHEHAHEHOHO

Well?
    Vain wrote: »
    AAUAACFL

About as useful as a cock flavored lollipop.

It will catch on, just you wait and see. O this thread is AAUAACFL:pac:

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Saibh wrote: »
    +1

Out with the old +1 and in with the new meme +2

Vain wrote: »
    Out with the old +1 and in with the new meme +2

+2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

TTT

This thread's trouble!

Not this actual thread of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

aido179 wrote: »
    let me begin with:EPIC FAIL
    sorry mate, but memes have a curious way about them... in the way, they cannot be produced...take milhouse for example...Forced meme is Forced... read encyclopediadramatica if you want to find new memes...that or 4chan...
    Read 4chan if you are looking for something to make your eyes bleed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

IWTIMPIHGVASIAA - I Want To Insert My Penis In Heather Graham's Vagina And Shake It All About

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Agamemnon wrote: »
    IWTIMPIHGVASIAA - I Want To Insert My Penis In Heather Graham's Vagina And Shake It All About
    Fair enough, but you'll be stirring my porridge after WWM.

Advertisement