Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skinning live animals - how cruel

Options
  • 25-06-2009 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭

Just found my way to an animal petition. Watched a video, don't watch it if your squeamish. . . . I want to cry. Life dogs being skinned alive. Not knocked out. In china. How can people actually sink this low.

There is a petition.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Oh Cloudy that sounds terrible!
    It's like a car crash sometimes when you find these things you don't want to watch but something compells you.

I coulsn't watch it I don't think I'd be able to sleep after seeing something like that poor pets:(

That really is sinking so so so low.

Do you have a link to the petition cloudy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭cloudy day

<snip - do not look for a link - snip>

Would advise, NOT to watch, I swear I think it's the worse thing I've seen, heard of. Heartbreaking. I cannot believe it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Seriously, I would advise that you dont link to this video. Its one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen in my life and I still feel ill when I think of it or aI see it mentioned somewhere. Im not a Peta fan due to their corruptive pr methods - this being a prime example.

I never put stuff in bold but kids have access to this site Im sure and this is a pretty friendly forum so theres no saying a kid wont see it by chance. Suggest pm for it maybe? Or googling yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Deepsense wrote: »
    Seriously, I would advise that you dont link to this video. Its one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen in my life and I still feel ill when I think of it or aI see it mentioned somewhere. Im not a Peta fan due to their corruptive pr methods - this being a prime example.

Yeah don't link it, read the charter:
    Charter wrote:
    Links to sites such as PETA or ARAN or any other organisation known for using "emotional terrorism" will not be tolerated on this board and will result in an immediate and permanent ban, and possibly a site-wide ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Warning - links to videos of this nature will result in banning. No one wants to see such horrible images. Changed my mind... this is being closed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

I've seen a video of a pig being tazed then having its head cut off with a chainsaw. But a lot of people just argued that the pig was going to die anyway so why care. I doubt they'll show up here though since skinning alive can have a tiny pit more of a pinch then 10 seconds of a chainsaw ripping through your throat.

Either way OP could you PM me a link to the video if you have one? I wanna see it for myself.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

star-pants wrote: »
    Changed my mind... this is being closed

Youre too nice--I would have infracted for that link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Youre too nice--I would have infracted for that link.
    I would have banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement