Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jaykay-Friday 26th June-Think Thank

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

yeah looks decent enough think I might head into that alright. Heard excellent reports from the Think Thank last wknd... You heading in yourself Ro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I'm flying back to Dublin tomorrow for this, my mate is promoting and playing at the nite and it should be a good one indeed, and badly needed ive not been out clubbing in months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLKIdJ-3E78

I'm probably the most critical on here when it comes to these basta*ds butchering old skool classics but i agree with RaverRo Jay has done a very good job with this tune which is IMO the best tune of all time in the history of dance music (the original that is)

Lads say hello if your there ill have a white Hugo Boss t-shirt on and jeans :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Yeah boys I be there,one my best mates playing and pushing this night,so been giving em a hand with it,its run by the lads that were behind Ministry and they always put on a top class night,and agreed Hardcore Uproar,BEST TUNE EVER

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Masterson?

If you are involved I'll just say I know ya. If they don't let me in for free temple bar will be upbended! :mad:

Bleedin great nite was had, still a bit *****d here so will give a review again;)

Advertisement