Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House for sale in Charlesland

Options
  • 25-06-2009 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi :)

would anyone tell me know with property price drop everywhere around, what would cost a two bed house/attic converted or not/ in charlesland? interested to buy,

Denise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Hi Denise, to be honest, there are a number of factors which will dictate a price. If you look at the property form you'll see plenty of people discussing what to sell at, what to offer etc, etc. At the end of the day, you're never really gonna know what someone has agreed a price for. While Daft.ie or MyHome.ie will show region prices, it would be up to the vendor and purchaser to do a deal on that particular property. You really have to feel out the situation yourself.

A couple of things to note: if you see a property you like, don't let a few grand get in the way of you having it. If you don't like it, then why buy just because it's a bargain?!

You'll know it's right if you see the property you want. Price comes after that. I hope I'm making sense.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭GingerDave

Denise3 wrote: »
    Hi :)

would anyone tell me know with property price drop everywhere around, what would cost a two bed house/attic converted or not/ in charlesland? interested to buy,

Denise

Hi Denise,

First of all id like to say I would recommend living here it a great place to live.

With respect to price I would say you could probably name your price, give it another 6-18 months. There are loads for sale and loads for rent.

They have a long way to fall yet so don't be in too much of a rush, take your time. Theres no need to be in a rush any more the property bubble is slowly bursting.

This is a good place for tracking price changes. http://treesdontgrowtothesky.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Denise3

hi

thank you for your advice and site is very helpful :) going to see few huses next week and be brave enough to make an offer :cool: :)

denise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

Recommend you look but don't touch at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Denise3

mayshine - ok thanks :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement