Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardest cosplay you have ever done

Options
  • 25-06-2009 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

How long does it usually take you to do a cosplay?

And what has been the most hardest/complex cosplay you have ever done ( this includes props)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

It depends on the costume really, how complex the costume is as in designs and details and how simple it is. I have never properly made my own costume but would like to. My first costume, I just put it to together with clothes I had and with the help of my boyfriend's mother who has been sewing for years. She has made my past costumes.

The costumes she made for me, didn't take long, as the last costume she made was my C.C. black knight uniform from Code Geass which only took her two days but it was stressful as we were running out of time and we found it hard to find the right buttons. The costume turned out really well in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rikuizo

Would you have any pics of the final costume?

The design of the jacket mainly would no way be simple, but since its your BF's mother that was sewing them im sure she would have found it easier

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h232/Nicanri/Cosplay/?start=0

Pictures of my C.C. costume are on the first and second page. My first costume being Rip Van Wrinkles from Hellsing are on the last page.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i better get mine uploaded too :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 E=McHammer

I'll be going to Eirtakon 09 as DMC4 Dante,I'll also be bringing along some of the suits I have made,these include Metabee,and i I get it finished in time Freedom Gundam.All Fibreglass molded,and smooth as a babies arse,you guys are gunna flip :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement