Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[C&C] Sawmill Drive

• 25-06-2009 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

I caught a spectacular sunset last night, but I'm still working through the images:

sawmill_s.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Hmmm.. not seeing what you're seeing maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

sineadw wrote: »
    Hmmm.. not seeing what you're seeing maybe?

Ditto.. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Hmm. Black and white:

sawmill_bw_s.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I dont think the vig at the bottom is working. Otherwise I actually like it :)

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Try #3: I kept a hint of the vignette.

sawmill_bw_rep_s.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Theres nothing really spectacular about that pic TBH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I am sorry, but it looks that emotional experience that you have with the scene is not the same for the viewers of this picture. At least not for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I don't get it either unfortunately, but out of the three you posted I think the last one is best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭KarmaGarda

I actually can see what you were going for here. It nearly worked, path looks pretty cool, and the sky is pretty cool too. For me what didn't work in the picture is that there aren't enough trees "leading" you down the path maybe. So it's causes a "bit all over the place" kind of feel about it. The sunset looked cool but there's something missing. Maybe if the sun was peeping through the trees or something. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Not a bad picture all the same, but I have to agree with the rest, it just doesn't tick all the boxes.

Advertisement