Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson Death discussion thread - CHAT, NOT JOKES

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Wow, i really don't believe it.

Well, he would never have wanted to age or get wrinkles or get old. So in a sick way i'm kinda happy for him.

St peter's doing the moon dance tonight

RIP

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Folks I can understand the nature of the artist but we have at this stage had a number of bans and infractions already for trolling this thread. Anyone with issues continue to report any posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

yeah, juts confirmed he's dead. yuri gellar appeared. lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭JimmyFloyd

Oh man, what are the odds that Michel Jackson would get a heart attack the same night Michael Jackson died of a heart attack?

We're all praying for you Michel. :(

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

RIP you weird guy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

That has to be a joke right :D

You do know things happen simultaneously regardless of time difference.

I'm in the U.S. Got the news about him dying alright.

It's not like we're actually in the past here where things haven't happened yet :D:D:D:D

You're in the US, how did you manage to post that here, 5 hours in the future!!!11 :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

prinz wrote: »
    THAT has to be the joke
    ball wrote: »
    Is that a joke?

She's American....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Poor michael.

My phone got 8 texts in as many minutes.. had to switch to sky there couldn't believe it. I'm devastated even though I don't obviously know him personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

It's not like we're actually in the past here where things haven't happened yet :D:D:D:D

Oh good lord. You need to get yourself a sarcasmometer. Or else move out of the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭legendal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Sucks if you have tickets to see him live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Parser wrote: »
    Unless you knew him personally, I don't really think you need to say "RIP".

I haven't said it yet, because I had been waiting for valid confirmation. But I'd like to know why exactly you think it isn't ok to say "Rest In Peace"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

You do know things happen simultaneously regardless of time difference

No they don't , like if something happens here, it won't "really" have happened in the usa for at least 5 hours, and it will already have happened in france/italy/etc an hour or 2 ago. That's how timezones work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

yere pricks for slagging a dead man...he changed pop music and was a true legend!ye vicious hatters should just show some respect....he was found innocent in his trial and his music inspired millions!

+1 x 1000

He was so,so talented and gave so much money away alos to charties. Pity he had a messy freekish bizzare side.
    May he rest in peace now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Ah poor Jacko we grew up listening to your great music and laughing at drunk relations trying to do the moonwalk at weddings. A few years later we were pissed out of our gourds in a club grabbing our crotch on the dancefloor before running to the jacks to puke.

I for one will have a drink tonight and wander onto the street to howl at the neighbours and grab the auld crotch/pissedwalk routine.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

*facepalm*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

You do know things happen simultaneously regardless of time difference

What do you think I am, American? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Can someone tell my why the fcuk my post was removed when others are posting other jovial comments only to follow it with "RIP".

RIP MJ, yeh (accused) kiddy fiddler.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

bfcman wrote: »
    Yeah and how many kids and there famillies did he pay off for the silence?

Eh 0? 2? 10? any number is pure speculation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

Oh no these things come in 3s ,1st FF now MJ, who is next?............i've haad a bad feeling about Clint Eastwood for a while :(

• Advertisement

Farah Fawcett must be pissed!! Talk about stealing thunder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

he was found innocent in his trial

So was O.J.

Need I say more?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

cornbb wrote: »
    You're in the US, how did you manage to post that here, 5 hours in the future!!!11 :eek:

Must be by twitter or some "black" magic like that.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

chin_grin wrote: »
    Can someone tell my why the fcuk my post was removed when others are posting other jovial comments only to follow it with "RIP".

RIP MJ, yeh (accused) kiddy fiddler.

BANNED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

joeperry wrote: »
    Oh no these things come in 3s ,1st FF now MJ, who is next?............i've haad a bad feeling about Clint Eastwood for a while :(

Not necessarily. Yul Brynner and Orson Welles died on the same day, no threesome there.

Also, Clint Eastwood is really healthy for his age. FF and MJ weren't healthy by any means.

BANNED
    I hope you weren't planning on sleeping tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

Havent read through these posts..but based on the info I got so far..im sceptical..I really hope he isnt dead!:(

If he is rest in peace dude..

Everyone will talk about him like a hero now I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

So was O.J.

Need I say more?

Must have missed OJ's millions selling albums.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

wylo wrote: »
    A man who openly admitted to sleeping in bed with young boys, a man who had to settle out of court for child abuse, and was also taken to court for more child abuse years later

If he was Irish, he would have been made an honorary priest!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

She's American....

I'm not american....I'm IN AMERICA!!

No hate to break it to ya but you'd be surprised how many people have rang me from Ireland saying - here you won't have heard this yet it won't have happened there yet...deadly serious.They think I'm in some kind of time space hole across the atlantic :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement