Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson Death discussion thread - CHAT, NOT JOKES

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭strassenwolf

Realistically, there are a only a small number of suspects who could be in the frame for this untimely death.

However, with the information to hand, you can't blame it on the sunshine.
    It would also be hard, all things considered, to blame it on the moonlight.
    And, it would clearly be a non-runner to blame it on the good times.
    Which leaves us, regrettably, in a situation where we MUST blame it on the boogie.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

ronoc wrote: »
    And nothing you have seen or heard since makes you think that was wrong?

He had a kids fair complete with big wheel in his garden for christsakes.

Jesus, he did? Well that makes him a child molester for sure so!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

FFS STOP THROWING FALSE ACCUSATIONS AT THE MAN AND HAVE SOME RESPECT.
    HE WAS AQUITTED.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

What, like, on yourself in your mad rush to spread the word? :eek:

Preferably on your mother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

A great artist I seen him in Cork and he was brilliant, I still think some of his music is good, pity about his latter days. I will be fascinAted about his estate as it is rumoured he is broke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 BingBlangBlaow

Blay wrote: »
    Press the "!" in the bottom left corner.

I can't see the post anymore. Is there another way to report it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

RonMexico wrote: »
    Preferably on your mother.

That's original. Well done!

Realistically, there are a only a small number of suspects who could be in the frame for this untimely death.

Which leaves us regrettably, in a situation where we MUST blame it on the boogie.

That joke is so old, it's been posted on the thread about 10 times. /yawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

hold on there. the man was a kiddie fiddler. what makes him any different to all the priests in the news at the moment. you all want to go out and protest about them but because mj can sing a tune he is alright and we should just leave him alone ?

hypocritical much?

Hmmmm.....your in the wrong thread methinks, the Joe Fritzl one is thattaway >>>>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    The story kinda goes beyond music.

Although I think it's hilarious how people will use anything to gripe about moderators. :rolleyes:

It's the first time I've ever said anything about any mod, ever. I think your comment is unfair, and perhaps mod licking to be quite frank.

I still don't get the moving of threads. It's simply 'keep the ones with massive hits'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭wildsaffy

Pink Bunny,

As of this moment he was acquitted. Or does the justice system count for anything?

If later on it was taken back to court etc etc.....then fair enough.

Great that you focus on that within minutes of his death. We could have discussed this tomorrow - but oh no - lets leap on all the "alleged" bad things now.

Sheesh. Milk. Human. Kindness.

It's been deleted by the moderator I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

This button below your name

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Listening to 2fm now is heartbreaking, I never felt depressed hearing the death of a celebrity but today I can do no other.

Remember the Man, Myth and Legend.

Which leaves us, regrettably, in a situation where we MUST blame it on the boogie.

Do you lick windows & dribble by chance?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

<Ollie> wrote: »
    I meant the selection of threads that are moved to other forums from after hours. Like, lets keep this one, it's getting loads of HITS. I just don't get it!

Buddy I logged in an hour late to a 5million page thread with 700 people viewing it on AH.
    You want me to move this thread to another forum and piss off 700 people redirecting them for no reason because you think is may be deserving of a better category?
    Of all the things I will have to answer for that one is the least of my worries TBH.

It's the first time I've ever said anything about any mod, ever. I think your comment is unfair, and perhaps mod licking to be quite frank.

I still don't get the moving of threads. It's simply 'keep the ones with massive hits'.

Of course it is! It's a fcuking discussion board, the threads will be kept where they're most popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Prescribitions meds addict. The guy could never deal with his massive fame. Classic child star syndrome!

Ya, remember when this happened

http://beaut.ie/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/bosco.jpg

http://sp8.fotolog.com/photo/40/44/58/flopuuu_yooop/1218591922634_f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Are you dense? A man is dead, why should that be in the music forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

mcowhey wrote: »
    just throwing out. Uri Geller is a wankstain an absolutely blot on the bedsheets of humanity

About as much of a wankstain as you, by the looks of things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Shout out to all of you with the pitchforks out:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

just throwing out. Uri Geller is a wankstain an absolutely blot on the bedsheets of humanity

No doubt about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

either way MJ prob bigger than JC

Bigger than Johnny Cash?Matter of opinion, mine being no.

Bigger than Jesus?Never..

Great musician?Darn tootin.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,894 ✭✭✭✭Basq

How much of an utter tool is Uri Geller? There's something about the way he's talking to Sky News that comes across as simultaneously suspicious, creepy and odd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭mcowhey

About as much of a wankstain as you, by the looks of things.

hmmm ok interesting, **** yourself, i believe that covered it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 IrishToffees

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

sparky360 wrote: »
    I certainly will not. I have no respect for the man and while it is never nice to see anyone lose a member of their family, it has no impact on my OPINION that the man acted inappropriately with children. I cannot and will not mourn someone who in my OPINION has done such a thing. Just because you were a fan and choose to believe that he hasnt done anything wrong with regards to molestation, it doesnt make your grief more important or more signifigant than others contempt or even peoples disinterest towards the death of somebody who we have never met.

Its your OPINION but it was proven in court that it is in fact not the case... it might be my OPINION that the moon is square but... you see where I'm going with this

sparky360 wrote: »
    I certainly will not. I have no respect for the man and while it is never nice to see anyone lose a member of their family, it has no impact on my OPINION that the man acted inappropriately with children. I cannot and will not mourn someone who in my OPINION has done such a thing. Just because you were a fan and choose to believe that he hasnt done anything wrong with regards to molestation, it doesnt make your grief more important or more signifigant than others contempt or even peoples disinterest towards the death of somebody who we have never met.

The jury believed he was innocent, I'm gonna take their word over anyone's here tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 BingBlangBlaow

Do you lick windows & dribble by chance?

Reported :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

"I asked Michael Jackson under hypnosis if he touched a child"

Jesus Christ Uri Geller is a wanker

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement