Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson Death discussion thread - CHAT, NOT JOKES

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

Tribute songs by his endless amount of other artist fans i.e. Chris Brown, Rihanna, Beyonce, Akon, Will.i.am, Kanye West and pretty much every single person.

What a legend.

RIP
    pity they'll all be arse and most likely ruin the originals...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 BingBlangBlaow

Are my comments being deleted? I have been reporting coments and they are being deleted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Bud I aint the one thats crying tonight. I Find it amazing how people can defend a guy who behaved the way he has just because he has musical talent. Unreal!!

Oh jesus titty fúcking christ.

Do the words 'proven innocent' mean anything to you people when they're together?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

But in reality you know he is and his new dance move that he was developing for his concerts.

He's there and he can finally rest after his neverending life of stress and work.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Bud I aint the one thats crying tonight. I Find it amazing how people can defend a guy who behaved the way he has just because he has musical talent. Unreal!!

What way exactly did he behave?

Because it's amazing how you seem to know so much about this yet the State of California didn't have enough evidence to convict him. Stop with the sensationalist crap, your opinon counts for nothing here because it goes against a jury's verdict and nobody believes it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

scull2009 wrote: »
    "he's in a better place, moonwalking in heaven"
    some of the quotes and what people are saying on the news channels etc in america are just stupid
    I expect fox news to blame barack obama soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Just wondering, is this a Michael Jackson joke free zone at the moment? If so maybe put that in the thread title for day or so. People can't be expected to read through 46 pages to see whats already been said. And in fairness AH is usually not the most reverent of forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

SV wrote: »

Do the words 'proven innocent' mean anything to you people when they're together?!?!

He never said he wasnt, but you cannot honestly say that his behaviour with other peoples children wasnt strange behaviour. Parents of the kids were at fault too but there was something odd about his interaction with children, both his own and other peoples

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

SV wrote: »

Yeah 100% guilty/100% innocent. We don't know. Other behaviour like covering up his kids faces constantly and dangling them out windows are other reasons for worry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

At the end of the day you cant get away from the fact that he made utterly sh1te music. The fact that his death has taken attention away from things that actually matter make me wish that he wasnt dead, other then that I am completely indifferent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

But in reality you know he is and his new dance move that he was developing for his concerts.

He's there and he can finally rest after his neverending life of stress and work.

Awful turn of phrase tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 IrishToffees

Was that the same state of California that acquitted the murderer OJ Simpson???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

what?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

RIP Michael.

Hopefully he is now finally in peace, away from the media's attention. He is a legendary singer and dancer and won't be forgotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭LEGEND24

sparky360 wrote: »
    i really would use different wording for some of that :D

whatever!! a sick mind is only mind who would see bad in that comment!!! he was a legend who everyone loved,every
    one appreciated his music an everyone aspired to be!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Suaimhneas síoraí ort a Mhíchil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

RIP Michael

The king of pop is dead, long live the king

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Legend

RIP

Joycey wrote: »
    At the end of the day you cant get away from the fact that he made utterly sh1te music. The fact that his death has taken attention away from things that actually matter make me wish that he wasnt dead, other then that I am completely indifferent

Then why post here?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Joycey wrote: »

Tbh the fact that he made fantastic music is the only reason his death is notable to me. I normally couldn't give a crap about dead celebrities. I'm no fan of pop music usually but the contribution he made to pop music was exceptional.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Good ol whacko jacko, RIP What a man, he was an easy target for money hungry accusing families of scum, they will be hated forever !!! He will live forever !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

anyone see sky news few mins ago going over to glastonbury live to speak to an NME editor for reaction?? bad idea, the guy was out of it, someone had a few disco biscuits me thinks. im sure the last thing he expected was to be on live tv.hilarious though, slurring his words, jaw going ninety!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Thread title edited - CHAT, NOT JOKES.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

I don't like Michael Jackson. He's too creepy, and he lies about his surgeries.

LEGEND24 wrote: »
    whatever!! a sick mind is only mind who would see bad in that comment!!! he was a legend who everyone loved,every
    one appreciated his music an everyone aspired to be!!!

Everyone?

Gotta wonder about the mindset of people who post paedo jokes they know will be deleted..why bother?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

cornbb wrote: »
    Tbh the fact that he made fantastic music is the only reason his death is notable to me. I normally couldn't give a crap about dead celebrities. I'm no fan of pop music usually but the contribution he made to pop music was exceptional.
    He was like no other and we all know it. I doubt I'll sleep tonight. Im listening to every track he's made and watching every video again. So f*cking depressed.

Reported

No need to tell us everytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Blay wrote: »
    Gotta wonder about the mindset of people who post paedo jokes they know will be deleted..why bother?:confused:

gotta wonder about people getting so upset about the death of a fooking celebrity.

get a life tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 BingBlangBlaow

dsmythy wrote: »
    No need to tell us everytime.

I have to. They keep getting deleted but that is just for popular users. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement