Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson Death discussion thread - CHAT, NOT JOKES

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭well horse

In my opinion, Michael Jackson is one of a very small number of people who can be called a legend and actually be one.

I find it slightly surreal to think that he is dead.

A brilliant and extremely influential musician.
    RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The authorities are looking for Jackons live-in doctor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭JamesTaylorfan

One of the greatest showmen of all time he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blondiegirl2009

Yeah its weird.. he was just always there lol :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Yeah its weird.. he was just always there lol :confused:

where, in your hotpress or in the backgarden? where?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Looking at all his videos which I watched over and over and listening to his songs again and again today makes me feel worse but I can't help it. Like watching him sing Ben or Dancing Machine with his brothers back in the 60s/70s knowing that he'll never sing another song or dance another move.

Will be greatly missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Like watching him sing Ben

Jeez, I like Jacko myself but man, you coulda picked a better example than bleedin' "Ben" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

where, in your hotpress or in the backgarden? where?;)
    Ignoring a really obvious warning?
    That's a paddling.

Banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭An Ard Ri

Can't believe this thread, he was washed up Deviant.

Go on Ban me!

An Ard Ri wrote: »
    Can't believe this thread, he was washed up Deviant.

Go on Ban me!
    Ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance.

thats not gonna go down well with his *mask over face* germ issues. that is, if he's still alive

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    thats not gonna go down well with his *mask over face* germ issues. that is, if he's still alive
    Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Tea_Bag wrote: »

Banned for Trolling.
    It's quite obvious from the thread title Michael Jackson is dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

All i got to add to this, is that his game on Sega MegaDrive (Genesis for yanks) was utter rubbish.

R.I.P. MJ

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭waterford1988

Obviously he was a very troubled individual. At least he is at peace now.

RIP Michael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

the man was a musical legend! he had a troubled personal life but you still cant take it away from the mad he had a gift!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

The people who are getting Banned in this thread . Are they banned from the Thread or After Hours

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

They are being banned from After Hours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Good. they ignored the Thread title.

I don't know why but since I heard the news yesterday I feel a sadness of Jacko's passing away . I suppose you dont miss things until they are taken away .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Some eerie parallels between the king of rock n' roll and the king of pop: both unfathomably iconic, both dead so early and so suddenly, both lives took a major downward turn professionally and personally prior to their deaths, both very handsome men in their prime but whose looks were prematurely ravaged, both died of a similar cause (it would appear for now), Graceland and Neverland... so tragic. RIP Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Heard on the news that he was living in Ireland for a while and was planning to return....obviously that will never happen. Anyone know where he was staying when he was here?

It was apparently Luggala estate, County Wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,357 ✭✭✭positron

Its makes it even more sad that he was probably working hard trying to stage a come back. Who knows, may be he could have turned around and become more 'normal' and accepted all over again!

I have to laugh (what else can I do?) at the Irish keyboard warriors who are pointing finger at MJ based on unproven allegations, while they continue to associate themselves in one form or other to a church and religious orders that in one way or other molested and crushed THOUSANDS of innocent children all over the country..!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Don't know if it's been posted yet but here's another vid with Slash.
    I think Jackson's miming though.

positron wrote: »
    I have to laugh (what else can I do?) at the Irish keyboard warriors who are pointing finger at MJ based on unproven allegations, while they continue to associate themselves in one form or other to a church and religious orders that in one way or other molested and crushed THOUSANDS of innocent children all over the country..!!
    People rushing to call Michael Jackson a paedophile here? How surprising and unpredictable... :rolleyes:

But have such people here actually said they're catholics?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

I'd hardly consider it death. He probably died inside at 10-12. Either way it's a sad event all the same. 50 is too young.

I'd hardly consider it death. He probably died inside at 10-12.
    :confused:
    Maybe so, but it's still death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

I'd hardly consider it death. He probably died inside at 10-12. Either way it's a sad event all the same. 50 is too young.

:confused::confused::confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement