Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson Death discussion thread - CHAT, NOT JOKES

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

T-rev wrote: »
    An award ceremony that was turned into a tribute event for his son.

Tbh he did'nt seem all that upset either.

He seemed to be revelling in all the attention he was getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭T-rev

Yeah he didnt look very upset in front of that camera but there are pictures of him crying backstage and he looks very upset and sad.

Grief has many different forms and people grieve in many different ways. Just becuase he isnt showing his grief to the public means absolutely nothing. Maybe it hasnt hit him yet, or maybe he is grieving in his own personal way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

I hope this poor troubled soul is finally at peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

While I can't stand Michael Jackson the man or most of his wackier fans, I hope the children (they aren't his) don't have too much trouble in the upcoming custody battle. They are the ones I really feel sorry for.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,954 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

While I can't stand Michael Jackson the man or most of his wackier fans, I hope the children (they aren't his) don't have too much trouble in the upcoming custody battle. They are the ones I really feel sorry for.

How do you know the kids aren't his?

• Advertisement

foxy06 wrote: »
    Anyone that signs away their children just for money should never have them again. I would hate to see that woman getting custody of them.

That's not exactly fair, or accurate.

Two of the children (Paris and Prince Michael II) were born to surrogate mothers from donated sperm and ova. Prince Michael I, the child Jackson had with Debbie Roe was also from donated sperm. It's hardly abandoning your children if the agreement was to carry his child from the beginning. Debbie Roe has (although I'm open to correction) visiting rights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

Quazzie wrote: »

casue he read in the newspaper and believes everything he reads...

Quazzie wrote: »

While I'll allow there is a very slim possibility that a mixed race couple can have white kids, none of the children display any facial or racial characteristics with Michael Jackson.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

That's not exactly fair, or accurate.

Two of the children (Paris and Prince Michael II) were born to surrogate mothers from donated sperm and ova. Prince Michael I, the child Jackson had with Debbie Roe was also from donated sperm. It's hardly abandoning your children if the agreement was to carry his child from the beginning. Debbie Roe has (although I'm open to correction) visiting rights.

The two eldest are Debbie Roe's with the third from a surrogate, at least that is the story from the news channels.

Some other posters claims the children are not his because they are white - do you know how dumb that is :rolleyes:.

I really feel for these kids, MJ's parents are hardly the model family unit. Also the sun and other such rags should be ashamed of themselves publishing pictures of grieving children.

shezzie wrote: »
    casue he read in the newspaper and believes everything he reads...

And you believe they are his kids because you read that in the newspaper too.

• Advertisement

why wouldn't you believe it ?

T-K-O wrote: »
    The two eldest are Debbie Roe's with the third from a surrogate, at least that is the story from the news channels.

Some other posters claims the children are not his because they are white - do you know how dumb that is :rolleyes:.

Unless Jackson had their dna altered during the IVF process to guarentee they were white (a possibility I won't rule out) it's a very long shot that one black man can have 3 children and all three turn out white.
    I really feel for these kids, MJ's parents are hardly the model family unit. Also the sun and other such rags should be ashamed of themselves publishing pictures of grieving children.

Pictures of children at funerals get published all the time. the newspapers should be ashamed of himself for talking about how much of a freak Jackson was while he was alive and suddenly cranking out the Jackson commemorative editions when he's dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

no because to me whether they are biologically, by surogate or adoption he brought them up - he loved them - he took care of them - he raised them therefore he was their father and they were his children -

why wouldn't you believe it ?

Because they look nothing like him in the slightest.

anyway, while he may not be their father, he definitely was their Dad. And with all the tribulations and trials ahead of them, I hope they are sheltered as much as possible.

Unless Jackson had their dna altered during the IVF process to guarentee they were white (a possibility I won't rule out) it's a very long shot that one black man can have 3 children and all three turn out white.

Pictures of children at funerals get published all the time. the newspapers should be ashamed of himself for talking about how much of a freak Jackson was while he was alive and suddenly cranking out the Jackson commemorative editions when he's dead.

It's not that uncommon, the youngest child has no biological connection to him what so ever. The two eldest are from the same mother - so its not that hard to believe.

The pictures were in the paper on sat, no funeral. The guy went to great lengths to protect these kids from the media and they should respect that.

The pictures were in the paper on sat, no funeral. The guy went to great lengths to protect these kids from the media and they should respect that.

He has shown them publically before, there's pictures in the Daily Mail for example, but I take your point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/6/28/2492260/Audio%20Sample.mp3

A recording from the rehearsals from the concerts. :(

I have an uncle, who is white, he married an african woman. They have 4 kids, 1 of which looks black, the others are completely white, white features, white skin. The eldest of the "white" children, has a son, who is black!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/michael-jackson-debbie-rowe-surrogate-children-in-vitro/

TMZ said that Rowe was a surrogate mother and was not the biological mother for the 2 eldest children.
    Those poor little kids :-(

I have an uncle, who is white, he married an african woman. They have 4 kids, 1 of which looks black, the others are completely white, white features, white skin. The eldest of the "white" children, has a son, who is black!

I've never said it was impossible, just very unlikely.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

T-rev wrote: »
    Yeah he didnt look very upset in front of that camera but there are pictures of him crying backstage and he looks very upset and sad.

Grief has many different forms and people grieve in many different ways. Just becuase he isnt showing his grief to the public means absolutely nothing. Maybe it hasnt hit him yet, or maybe he is grieving in his own personal way.

I guess plugging his record label while giving a press conference about his dead son is also part of his grieving process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭crxsi

Just trying to get a mega thread together for a big response for anyone who wants to say only good things about him.
    Pure genius, he made MTV and music what it is. His songs sound so fresh still today. Him dancing at the 1995 VMA awards after slash on guitar sums up how good he was.youtube it.. R.I.P. you will be missed

crxsi wrote: »
    Just trying to get a mega thread together for a big response for anyone who wants to say only good things about him.
    Pure genius, he made MTV and music what it is. His songs sound so fresh still today. Him dancing at the 1995 VMA awards after slash on guitar sums up how good he was.youtube it.. R.I.P. you will be missed

ah now, he didn't make Music what it is. Quincy Jones had as much impact on Jackson's music as Michael Jackson had on Jackson's music.

There's plenty of Michael Jackson fora out there where dissenting opinion or discussion isn't allowed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

the complete actual will has been released..
    http://www.etonline.com/documents/et_jacksonwill.pdf

excerpt...
    ET has obtained the will to music legend Michael Jackson.

Jackson's will was filed Wednesday morning in Los Angeles. The papers state that the King of Pop leaves his entire estate to the Michael Jackson Family Trust.

The 5-page will confirms that Katherine Jackson was appointed by her son to take custody over her three grandchildren and Diana Ross was appointed as guardian if Katherine is unable or unwilling to care for them.

The will also reads in regards to Jackson's young children and his former wife, "Except as otherwise provided in this Will or in the Trust hereof, I have intentionally omitted to provide for my heirs. I have intentionally omitted to provide for my forner wife, Deborah Jean Rowe."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

ET has obtained the will to music legend Michael Jackson.

Hurr Durr I'm an idiot.
    I read that too quick and was like "The mad-man, leaving all his things to E.T! And him a bloody alien!"

----

The Michael Jackson 'shrine' on Grafton Street is a tad creepy, A LOT of flowers there now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

If Katherine Jackson wasn't to have lived longer than Mike himself, Diana Ross was to get the kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Iskenderun

I noticed from footage outside the mortuary that the body was wrapped in a white shroud, which is a Muslim custom.
    Does anyone know if Michael was a Muslim?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Oh no, the kids won't end up living with Joe Jackson will they?

Awful, those poor children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BEAUTYXX

I think people who slag him off are lame!!!:confused:
    He had no child hood and god love him he was only being a boy again!!:)
    He never hurt anyone!!:)
    I am sad he is gone :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BEAUTYXX

Micheal was not muslim!!!
    Jermaine Jackson is!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement