Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with the n95

• 25-06-2009 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

How do.

Yeah My n95 keypad, call buttons and navigation keys have seemed to have stopped working, I thought the phone was frozen but changed landscape when I slide the phone, I turned off the phone and removed the battery for a bit to see what happens, popped it back in and I cant even enter my PIN code now, this happened to anyone else? Any help will be greatly apprreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Still under warranty?

If so send it off to techmenders or mprc.ie and it will be do for free.

It might be the ribbon under the keypad. Did you check if any of the other buttons were working like the gallery or camera button? If they weren't they it something you cant fix.

You could change the sim to anther phone, remove pin security and try it in the n95 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

That a negative on the gallery buttons, everything cept the power button is banjaxed.

I bought it Last January 2008 so I assume the warrenty is void now?

Its kinda happend at a very bad time coz I wanted to make good use of the excellent camera for Oxegen in two weeks. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

N95 has a 2 year warranty from date of first purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Nice one, I'll try the SIM trick tomorrow morning, no access to a meteor phone at present, if that fails I'll scoot down to the shop and have a word. Much obliged.

Advertisement