Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gym Membership

• 25-06-2009 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭

I wanted a gym membership from my girlfriend for my birthday (which was yesterday by the way). I live in donegal close to the border and I ended up getting a full years memberhip which includes all classes and no different peak times or anything for £75.

That was amazing I thought as the local membership in the hotel gym is over €400 if you include the regidtration fee

It called Platinum Gym in Derry.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Johnny_Bean

WOW! I just joined Westwood in Dublin. It's costing me 75 per month!

Although it IS a very nice gym I think

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭jeff lebowski

Do Platinum have a website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

WOW! I just joined Westwood in Dublin. It's costing me 75 per month!

Although it IS a very nice gym I think

h'oly crap! The ben dunne gyms cost €250 for the year! Is this one thing that the south are cheaper on?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭ASTRACLUB

I got GYM membership for my wife yesterday.
    Jackie Skelly Navan
    49/Month membership + 2 kids free (including swimming pool).
    First month 29 admin fee so total first month: 78 Euro
    Which is not too bad,
    I also got 2 free pass to go to myself, which i will use it on weekends.
    So, not bad for 49/Month with 2 kids (Under 7 years) including with swimming pool

Ta

Advertisement