Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone found Moycullen Road (Bushypark)

Options
  • 26-06-2009 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Found a phone on the road near bushypark last night, bit flattened, but im sure its of value to its owner. I cant read the screen as its gone black but i put the sim in another phone and there is pictures on it. If the owner happens to use this medium pm me or if you know someone that lost it yesterday pm me. Photos are probably sentimental.
    Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

a model number would be a help :) and a

" found nokia 6120 bushypark wednesday "

type sentence in the answer is a great help to the oul googleaTOR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

left out many details on purpose so that the possibility of its rightful owner might occur.
    im sure when people loose their phone, they tell their friends "i lost my phone" and not " i lost my nokia 6120 bla bla today"

anyhow pms only if you can shed light on its owner. want to keep this on topic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

they should be able to tell you what the sim card phone number was if that is still operational.

If it's a pink LG thingo ukgalwaymcguire was inquiring about it yesterday or the day before.

thanks
    not a pink LG

i tried the sim and it says its out of service its a vodafone sim, the other sim in the phone contains photos but no numbers to try. if i brought it to a vodafone store could they tell from the sim who it is~?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

well, if it has photos, you could ask them to describe some of the photos then, to get their phone back, if you post the phone model.

I don't know if Vodafone would be able to look into the sim - but no harm in trying if you're passing by anyway.

• Advertisement

nokia 6300

and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hand it in to the Guards, that's probably the first port of call for the owner, not boards.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

What sort of phone stores photos on a sim card? How big if the file, 1kb?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Nokia 6300 has a memory card slot

Advertisement